June 9, 2015
1. The Builders club will have their end of the year
party on Thursday in the RJK cafeteria from 2-3:30. Please
RSVP to Mr. Oefelein in rm 18 if you are attending.
2. If you have any books or other items borrowed from the library, please return them as soon possible.
3. 8th Graders: On Friday, it is your time to celebrate. Great food, great music, good friends and a few surprises should make your farewell dance an event to remember. The theme is Neon, but you can wear whatever you think you look good in! Don’t miss it.
4. There will be Living Environment review Wednesday and Thursday after school.
5. The final media club meeting will be on Thursday after school in room 207. All members should attend.
6. Any current 7th or 8th grade male interested in playing Boys JV or Varsity Soccer in the fall should attend the informational meeting on THURSDAY, JUNE 11 immediately after school in RJK Room 5. The meeting will be completed by 3:00 pm. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Gittleman.
7. Yearbooks are in: Pre-ordered books will be distributed during homeroom Wednesday, June 10th.
If you have not purchased already, they can be purchased during homeroom at the school store. Parents can buy them from the main office. The cost of the book is $46.44 which includes the tax.
It is important to remember that Yearbooks are a special memory that is appropriate for you to have and to share responsibly. Yearbooks are considered an extra and if you are not following your teachers classroom rules they can be taken away. Academics come first. Please be responsible about when you are signing or looking at a yearbook during the school day.
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Cahalan.